How important are reviews to you? Would you book a holiday without checking Trip Advisor? Perhaps not, and it’s the same for salons. Clients want to feel confident in what they’re spending their money on and that it’s going to be worth it. So, if you are struggling for business reviews, see below for tips on how to encourage those valuable testimonials:
1. Ask for a review- Your clients will understand how important positive feedback is for your business. So, don’t wait around. When they praise you and your salon, ask if they don’t mind leaving a review online.
2. Encourage feedback – Schedule your Salon by Premier Software (Salon) system to automatically email a review request straight to your client’s inbox. Alternatively, you can post positive feedback from clients (with their consent) straight to Facebook or Twitter through Salon.
3. Give an incentive – Encourage your clients to leave an review by offering them something in exchange, such as free products or even a percentage off their next treatment. Who would want to turn that down?
4. Making it easy – Have a link on your homepage directing clients to where they can leave feedback. You want prospects to be able to find your reviews, so visibility is important.
5. Show appreciation – Don’t forget to thank your clients for taking time to review your service. They will appreciate you recognising their efforts.
If you would like to find out more about Salon and how it could benefit your business visit: Salon by Premier Software