As the Christmas and New Year rush is now long behind us, we need to make sure we’re looking forward to the next seasonal holidays. For the organised, Valentine’s Day was probably planned well before Winter even settled its cold, dreary head. But for those that have been busy focusing on their 2016 business goals Valentine’s Day planning may have passed you by.
With only a week left before V-Day, we have the perfect last minute marketing ideas to ensure that your salon doesn’t miss out on this special (and lucrative) holiday:
- Create a Bundle. Bundle your treatments and services with complementary retail products for the perfect gift this Valentine’s Day. Bundles are the best way to entice clients in to trying something new and who wouldn’t love a few retail products thrown in to the mix?!
- Send a Love Letter. Your Premier Software packages allow you to create and send mass emails to all of your clients. This is great news for shouting about your seasonal promotions and offers. Whether it’s one of your Valentine’s Day Bundles or a percentage off a certain treatment, email your clients to let them know they have 14 days from the day to redeem the offer.
- Drop Them a Text. Whether you are already planning to send an email or not, sending a text to your database of clients is a brilliant way of getting in touch with those clients you haven’t heard of in a long time. A ‘Happy Valentine’s Day’ and a ‘We Miss You’ would make anyone smile this February 14th!
- Get Online. Not to forget our #1 favourite form of communication; social media. Spread the word about your promotions, offers and Valentine’s wishes to all clients and prospects.
- Upsell, Upsell, Upsell. There is always an opportunity to increase your revenue and the last week in the run up to Valentine’s Day is the perfect time. Push your gift cards to your clients, whether it’s a treat for their loved ones or themselves, gift cards are a thoughtful gift. Premier Software also offer a selection of gift card holders in loving designs that can be purchased separately from your gift cards. So don’t delay, email [email protected] to see what designs we have available.
So make this a Valentine’s Day to remember for your clients and one to remember for your bottom line.