Customer Care Advisor
Having enjoyed success and growth for the last 25 years, we have made a name for ourselves as one of the leading software companies in the spa, wellness and leisure industries, hair and beauty industry and training environment.
A forward-thinking, corporate company with a family feel, all employees are nurtured to help them progress and reach their full potential. This is directly reflected in a team of experts who recognise what clients need and develop innovative software solutions that keep us at the cutting-edge of tech.
We are a fast-growing company and have plenty of room for internal promotion for the right candidate. If your looking to work with, not for someone, and progress with a career, not just a job, then Premier is the place to be!
What’s in it for you?
- Profit share bonus scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Benefits package including access to retail discounts, offers on mobile phones and tariffs, investment solutions, health and wellbeing factsheets and confidential support via the Employee Assistance Programme
- Company pension
- Cost of living rise
- Free eye tests
- Group life assurance
- Friendly working environment, within our new modern offices
- First-class training and mentoring
- Working for a market-leading software house
- Excellent career progression.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Telephone Support individual who is experience in providing first class customer support.
If you enjoy answering and prioritising calls, working to tight deadlines, and problem solving, this could be the role for you!
The Customer Care Advisor will:
- Answer incoming support telephone line
- Log, investigate and diagnose incidents
- Monitor support calls to ensure a timely resolution
- Create support documentation
- Identify priority class and escalating appropriately.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this role, please apply using the form below.
If you do not receive a response within 28 days kindly assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. (No agencies please.)
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. with Saturday on a rota basis.