Business Development Executive
Business Development Executive
Salary: Circa £40k OTE (basic/commission).
Previous sales experience necessary.
Having enjoyed success and growth and growth for the last 27 years, we have made a name for ourselves as one of the leading software companies in the spa, wellness, leisure, hair and beauty industries.
A forward-thinking, corporate company with a family feel, all employees are nurtured to help them progress and reach their full potential. This is directly reflected in a team of experts who recognise what clients need and develop innovative software solutions that keep us at the cutting-edge of tech.
We are a fast-growing company and have plenty of room for internal promotion for the right candidate. If you’re looking to work with, not for someone, and progress with a career, not just a job, then Premier is the place to be!
What’s in it for you?
- Uncapped commission
- Profit share bonus scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Benefits package including access to retail discounts, offers on mobile phones and tariffs, investment solutions, health and wellbeing factsheets and confidential support via the Employee Assistance Programme
- Company pension
- Cost of living rise
- Free eye tests
- Group life assurance
- Friendly working environment, within our new modern offices
- First-class training and mentoring
- Working for a market-leading software house
- Excellent career progression.
We are looking for a determined target driven ambitious individual to join our leading software company.
Supplying business management solutions to the spa, wellness, leisure, hair and beauty industries, our approach is to win and retain clients as partners for the long term.
The Business Development Executive will:
- Orchestrate new opportunities daily, by actively seeking new accounts, partnerships or upsells with existing clients
- Communicate with customers in a clear, professional, and articulate manner
- Building long lasting relationships with business owners from various sectors
- Participate in sales activities such as visits, calls and presentations
- Maintain contact with both existing and new prospect customers, using our CRM
- Collate and manage projects to support the Chief Commercial Officer.
- Previous sales experience is necessary
- Commercial awareness
- The ability to sell over the phone as well as face to face meetings
- Must be able to understand, establish and develop the needs of potential customers
- Ability to influence, convince and build effective rapport.
- Operate as part of a team
- Excellent verbal communication skills along with a superb telephone manner
- Good work ethic with a positive attitude
- Full UK driving licence.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this role, please apply using the form below.
If you do not receive a response within 28 days kindly assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. (No agencies please.)
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Salary: Circa £40k OTE (basic/commission). Previous sales experience necessary.
Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.