As the Summer draws to a close and the party season creeps upon us, we give you some tips on how you can make the most of social media with an insight into creating offers on Facebook.
- Click Offer, Event + at the top of your Facebook page’s timeline
- Select Offer
- Select whether people can use the offer Online or In Store.
- Select an Offer Type from the drop-down menu, then add details about your offer
- Click Create Offer
Things to consider when setting up a Facebook offer:
- You will need to keep the title of your offer and description concise as you are restricted on characters. Have a play around with some catchy titles and test them out on co-workers, friends and family to see what would spike their interest.
- Choose an image that is going to engage clients and potential customers, you want something that’s going to grab the eye! We recommend you upload an image size of 1200 pixels x 627 pixels.
- Think carefully about the offer valid dates and the terms & conditions. Once you have clicked Create Offer these dates cannot be amended and you will be required to honour any offers that you post.
- You can add a limit on how many people can claim the offer, so create some buzz!