Colour appointments are some of the most expensive services on a salon’s price list, so it is obvious that the more colour clients you have, the more revenue you can earn. By following these few tips below you too can increase your colour revenue.
- Show off your team’s skills and the latest trends by holding a colour open day. Ignite interest among clients by offering an introductory discount on that day.
- Make sure every client is patch tested ‘just in case’ they want colour in the future. For colour-phobic clients, recommend a glossing treatment – it’s a great introduction to the idea of colour application.
- Make full use of your Premier Software by finding clients that have not previously had a colour service with you. Set up an email or SMS marketing campaign to entice them into trying the latest trends.
- Colour clients will be some of your most loyal, so ensuring they rebook after each appointment is essential. While their colour is developing, book their next appointment from the comfort of their chair, all through Premier Mobile.
- Remember that as well as through colour appointments, revenue can be increased by clients purchasing professional products to maintain their coloured hair at home.
- Utilise your software to track what percentage of each stylist’s clients have a colour service. Use this information to target them and increase this percentage by running a competition between staff. Offer an attractive prize for whichever stylist increases their colour percentage by the greatest margin.